Wednesday, October 29, 2014

I lost my tooth Monday night


So on Monday afternoon me and my sister were waiting to be picked up after choice hour from my mom. So I was trying to make my tooth lose and get I big wiggle so I put my finger nail in the back of my tooth and I heard something in my mouth It was my tooth I mad I really wiggley ! That night I would not stop wiggling it until it was diner time. My dad asked me" do you want to try my steak it's really chewy"! So I tried it I put it on my wiggly tooth beacause I wanted it to fall out . So had a bite of the steak and my tooth started to bleed I was happy! So I kept wiggling It more! Then I gave up so I went to my room to get my pajamas on and I said its hanging by a thread I'm going to pole it out! There i did it my tooth came out !!! I went downstairs after I got my pajamas on and brush my teeth I went to tell my mom " I lost my tooth! She said I'm proud of you and gave me a hug!! That morning I got $5. I was exited !

No comments:

Post a Comment