Friday, October 24, 2014

The time when my sister got stung by a jellyfish

Me and my sister Lily were playing in the deep end  of the ocean in Hilton head, SC and my dad told us before we went out in the ocean he said"don't  go to deep, I'm like "dad were fine we will not go to deep".

  So we went out mild deep and me and my sister just started playing in  the cold salty water! I knew not to go to deep because maybe a jellyfish or a shark will be out there. So my sister said "ow I just got stung by a jellyfish! I rushed to shore to tell my dad 

 "Dad, Lily just got stung by a jellyfish "! 

"He said why did you leave her out there "

 I said sorry it was an emergency'!

 So my dad went to get lily to go to the lifeguard to see if they had anything to get the sting away. So the lifeguard said " Put some olive oil on your sting". So we went to back to our beach spot and my sister just let here knee heal. Meanwhile I felt bad for my sister. Because I just left her out in they ocean half way to shore. This actually this happened to my sister a lot so she was kind of used to it. Luckily I never got stung by a jellyfish . Because I always ran to shore!  I know don't go to deep because there are jellyfish out there and you do not want to get stung because it hurts! My moral of my story is never leave someone behind.


No comments:

Post a Comment