Sunday, October 19, 2014

My crazy trip

So this year we wanted to go to hilton head. But this year everyone was busy. we usually go with my dads side of the the family. so we could not go but we still wanted to go to hilton head but my mom said lets do something different ! so my parents found this awesome resort in Virginia called greenbrier. so we all decide lets do it! it is an 8 hour drive to greenbrier. we left a fees days later at around two in the afternoon. so we watched movies in the car played on devices and we ate dinner car witch was potbellys sandwiches which we already had at home. so kept driving we had some bathroom breaks at rest stops on the highway.so when we crossed the bridge to Virginia it was 10:30 pm probably but we had to drive like two hours more to get to white suphris spring,VA. So on the way to the resorts we stopped to get gas (a lot on the trip) and my dad said lets stop and get McDonalds so we water to get something little because it was late i got a strawberry and hanna smoothie for me and my brother and my dad got a coffee also my sister and mom shared some fries. also on the way to greenbrier i had a loose tooth it was ready to come out so i kept on wiggling it for the rest of the night finally it was hanging by thread so i kept on wiggling it so i went to touch my tooth and i was not there it was in my gum of my mouth i was so happy. so we finally got there i was so happy because i was sitting in the car for 8 hours. so we stayed in a little cabin and when we got there we went straight to bed. so the first day we rented bikes and toke a bike ride and we went to the infinite pool it was so cool but the sky was cloudy the whole afternoon it was not sunny at all. later for dinner we went to this golf place/restaurant it was so cool. so the next morning it was poring rain right that morning we deiced to go to hilton head so we booked a place at sea pines we got a townhouse it was a really cool house !when we got there we looked at the pool because it was super humid day we decided to check out the pool and my sister had her i pod with her and she dropped it in the pool she was super sad so i went in the pool to get her i pod because we would not leave it in the pool. In every bedroom there were 2 beds and a bathroom and the best part was there were TV's in the room! we were only planning to 4 days. so this is what i did the whole day i would wake up have breakfast get dress /brush my teeth and hair and i would go outside and ride my bike then go back in to get my swimsuit on and go to the beach then come back at 3:00 and then go to the pool. then watch some TV have dinner and then go to bed or take a night swim.but when i go to bed i put the TV on to make me go to sleep. so my mom kept asking to stay one more day so we did and we assayed 2 more days.so on the last day i was so sad because i did not want to leave hilton head because it was so awesome. but the bad part was we had to drive 16 hours back:(. but next year I'm coming with my cousins and my grandparent but next year we are going to plan it way before.

No comments:

Post a Comment