Wednesday, October 8, 2014

first place at swim finals updated

I got first place at swim finals

I was so nervous to swim the pool was cold . I already had warm up so I all ready knew the pool was cold. So I went to marshaling after I did my warm up  when I was waiting  I got the jitters I was thinking in my head am I goneing to swim fast or not.?  So I was In the first heat I was thinking Im going to get first place because I got first place at all the meets . So it was my turn my swim coach told me to swim fast when I got in the pool!I steeped up one the block they said take your mark  go
I dived in the pool it was so cold at first but I got over. It.it turned out I was speeding down the pool like a race car. Before I swam I had some coca cola to make me fast. I saw my mom, dad and grandma and grampa  were cheering for me! I was so happy I was almost to the finish line I was thinking Iin my head I going to beat everyone I just kipnow i am! There I was out of the pool I looked At the clock I beat my time ya! I time for preulms was 50.05 my time for today was 48.55! I was so happy I walked to my parents there were so proud of me when I got out I was happy too. After that I went to go get lunch a hada a juicy hot dog pink lemonade and chips and a shoeshine . After I left in my head I was thinking about my goal to make it to a finals and I was proud of myself! I told my mom next year I'm going to make a finals again ! I when I got home a looked at the final score my country club got second place orchard lake got first place the unbeatable team I said well get them next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment