Monday, October 20, 2014

at home writing

The time I needed braces !

So i had an orthodontist appoint today i was nervous and exited at the same time! the orthodontist was around the corner of my house we could even walk there. so we got to the orthodontist office we had to sign in so i signed myself in the date then "Grace Low". so we water for a few mints like two minutes then they called my name "grace there waiting for you" sad the lady. So I went to go sit down on the chair in my orthodontists Doctor Lazurs  there he was coming into the room he said"hi Grace how are you"? i said good. So he looked at my teeth he said my teeth were looking good. But since I had a lot of space in the back of my mouth and he wanted my front teeth together and also he wanted no spaces on my top teeth! So he called my mom in and he said look at graces teeth there is a lot of space in the back and we need no spaces in the front part. So he said graces going her baby molars
Need to come in but she is going to need braces! My mom said great. My orthodontist said come back in december and we may put braces on her! I was so happy. I just couldn't wait to get braces! The resin why is because my sister had them and she got them in first grade because her teeth were bucked. So before I left I went to get a prize. Then we left to go home I just could not wait to get braces!

No comments:

Post a Comment