Wednesday, November 5, 2014

AHW

The Plane crash: fiction novel
At Home Writing


Chapter 1 Heading For The Airport


Hello my name is Emily Im 10 years old born on January 10th 1999 I have 2 parents and a brother 
named Matt he's 13 my moms name is Alisha and my dads name is Joe. I live in Virginia. my parents said we should go on a vacation to vist grandma and grandpa in San Diego, California. Since we only see them once a year when they come vist us in Virginia. So tonight were packing to go see grandma and grandpa. I'm super exited! Our flight is at 12:00pm but in grandma and grandpa time its 10:00am. My mom said ready lets head to the airport before we left we locked up the whole house. it is a 10 minute drive to the airport. Now we packed the car our luggage's were like as heavy as a elephant! now were on the road while we were driving i was looking at all the stores and street names finally were here!

No comments:

Post a Comment