Monday, November 17, 2014

My first 5k!

it was the day of the 5k I was so nervous I have never ran this long! The night before I slept at my grandmas house in the morning for breakfast my grampa me me and my sister pancakes and awesome bacon! After I ate my breakfast I went to go get dressed and brush my teeth and hair then went to wait at the door for my mom to come pick me up when my mom picked me up we went to the car we had to go to Kensington metro park in brighten it was hard to find parking because there was so much people but we found a parking spot fast. After we parked we went by my girls on the run group. The person on the loud speaker said all runners we start in five minutes. Then we started my sister was so fast she passed me me and my coach could not even find here because there was so much people. There I was almost at the finish line a couple more steps there I finished when I was looking for my mom they were giving out medals and water. I found my mom after she said good job grace I'm proud of you! After my run I said in my head I can't belive I just ran a 5k!

No comments:

Post a Comment