Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Spacers.....

Today after school I had to go to the orthodontist to get spacers I thot spacers were expanders for my teeth. I was like shaking the whole car ride because I was very nervous. When I got out of the car I had a couple tears . When I got in side I had to go sign in . Then we went In the waiting room I wa Avery nervous. When the lady said walking into the room " grace "". Then me and my mom got into the room and I saw little blue thing and some kind of plyers I freCked out. When she came in to do my spacers I asked very scardlly will it hurt she said Its just a little pain . After 3 days it will feel normal. Then she did the first both really slowly. Then I realized after it did not hurt so bad. When I left I had a little pain. Then I enterd myself in a contest to see how much snow we will get this mouth I said 8 inches the prize was you win a gift card I did not ask what kind of gift card but I just wanted to WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment