Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Gym class

today in gym class my friend Mahlah got Hit by a football in the head. So my friend Ellie wanted to pass Mahlah the ball in the stomch so she can cacth it. and Ellie throws balls really high. At the time i was not looking. then i heard her start crying and all the girls surrounded her . And Ellie was saying sorry the the gym teacher came over and asked what was worng and mahlah said i got hit the head. then she went to get ice. then when she came back. And she made at Ellie but before mahlah came backEllie had told me i was trying to ment to hit mahlah. then i told mahlah when i got back and she was really mad at Ellie

2 comments:

  1. I didn't mean to hit her in the head, it was an accident. I told you I was trying to aim at her, I did not mean to hit her! I promise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grace would you like people writing stuff like that about you?

    ReplyDelete